We have made a few changes to the way we run our workshops to ensure everyone stays super safe. Fortunately we have been able to do this in a way that retains the relaxed and happy atmosphere that everyone expects.
Following the lifting of restrictions on 19th July, we have decided that the majority of the safety measures we have introduced will remain. We will continue to assess the situation and will always err on the side of caution.
In summary, this is what we are doing:
- Workshoppers are invited to arrive fifteen minutes before the start of a workshop and are asked to social distance when entering the building.
- Everyone is asked to use the foot operated hand sanitiser provided as they enter the building.
- Everyone is asked to arrive wearing a face mask and to keep their mask on until they are seated.
- Tables are positioned so that, when sat, workshoppers are 2m+ away from each other.
- Everyone is provided with their own hand sanitiser to use throughout the day.
- Although wearing a face mask when sat is not required, everyone is asked to wear a face mask when walking around.
- Where as lunch is usually a buffet, it is now presented individually.
- We keep a register of attendance for 21 days. If anyone develops COVID-19 symptoms within 7 of attending the workshop, they are required to let us know so we can inform the Track and Trace system and the venue's booking secretary.
If you have a concern that we haven't addressed here, please feel free to contact us - it is important to us that you feel safe attending a workshop.
Whilst our usual booking terms and conditions remain, if we should have to cancel a workshop for any reason, a substitute date for the same workshop will be arranged as soon as possible.